Our video team launched a new original series this morning called Op-Vid: Campaign 2012. They’re pretty excited! In their humble words, It’s summed up as “opinion, without the pundits yelling. Handmade animation, without the caricatures. Essays, without the text. Complex topics, without the boring.”
This first edition in the series features Harvard professor and NewsBeast contributor Niall Ferguson taking on the economy.
Creator/Director Joe Posner’s gone down this road before, with “Austerity,” a similar video concept featuring Professor of International Political Economy Mark Blyth talking about Austerity budgets. That wound up on NPR’s All Things Considered.
Come, expand thy brains.
Reblogged from Newsweek
- akkurtevdeneve likes this
- listeningstill likes this
- deadpanatalltimes reblogged this from cheatsheet
- deadpanatalltimes likes this
- supermaren reblogged this from newsweek
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- nwkarchivist likes this
- cheatsheet reblogged this from newsweek
- thisnarcissisticyouth likes this
- perzadook reblogged this from newsweek
- lalalalogblog likes this
- cheatsheet likes this
- realcleverscience likes this
- newsweek posted this
A speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from across the web and around the Tumblrverse, brought to you by The Daily Beast.