Daily Pic: “Deluge” (left) and “Solaris”, two recent, trademark photos by Marilyn Minter who – shock! horror! – has just now begun to break her commitment to traditional analog film (as in “Solaris”), and embrace the brave new world of digital (with “Deluge”). (Click on the image to enlarge it.) Her timing couldn’t be more fitting, given yesterday’s announcement that the great film titan Kodak has gone bankrupt. I collected artists’ views on the fall of Kodak in a piece on today’s Daily Beast.
Reblogged from BLAKE GOPNIK on art
- alphalux likes this
- thekeri reblogged this from cheatsheet and added:
- tigerstyle7 likes this
- yesphotostudio likes this
- wesley-crusher likes this
- veronicae reblogged this from cheatsheet
- bobbycaputo reblogged this from cheatsheet
- cheatsheet reblogged this from blakegopnik
- 7knotwind likes this
- cheatsheet likes this
- blakegopnik posted this
A speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from across the web and around the Tumblrverse, brought to you by The Daily Beast.