I think it’s probably true that Mitt Romney is concealing a private doubt, and it is this: Mitt Romney simply does not believe the things that must be said to be a competitive candidate for the Republican nomination. He has zero interest in being a Jon Huntsman-style martyr, so he dutifully repeats them, but he cannot bring himself to repeat them with the conviction that a Republican audience… expect and demand.
- artikelen reblogged this from cheatsheet
- eldinire likes this
- setecq likes this
- coffeecakeicecream reblogged this from cheatsheet
- somewhatforeign reblogged this from cheatsheet
- positivelypolitics reblogged this from cheatsheet
- mindlikefire likes this
- tayr0ar likes this
- misterjt likes this
- onwingslikeseagulls likes this
- markcoatney likes this
- okorogariist likes this
- apsies likes this
- cheatsheet posted this
A speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from across the web and around the Tumblrverse, brought to you by The Daily Beast.