Frontpage: Friday, Mar 30th
- Paul Ryan Backs Romney: Is Paul Ryan riding high from his budget victory? The conservative Wisconsin Republican congressman endorsed Mitt Romney for president on Fox and Friends Friday morning.
- Funeral Director Contradicts Zimmerman: The funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin’s body said Friday there was “no physical signs like there had been a scuffle” on the teenager—a key part of George Zimmerman’s claim that he shot and killed Trayvon in self-defense. “The hands—I didn’t see any knuckles, bruises or what have you,” said Richard Kurtz. Isn’t this what police are supposed to determine?
- Wife: Bin Laden Fathered Four Kids: What a “martyr.” Osama bin Laden apparently didn’t have such a bad experience on the run, since he had time to father four children, and owned five houses that he moved among, according to The New York Times, which cited a testimony given by bin Laden’s youngest wife to Pakistani investigators.
- Arrest Made in Pasadena Shooting: Pasadena police officers are being questioned over the shooting death of an unarmed 19-year-old college student on Saturday night in Pasadena, California. Kendrec McDade was killed on a dark, narrow street, and reports say no light was turned on to see what was happening.
- France Arrests 19 Radical Suspects: French police on Friday arrested 19 people described as radical Islamists as part of an operation targeting suspected jihadist networks in a number of cities. President Nicolas Sarkozy said in an interview with Europe1 radio that he was mounting a crackdown after self-proclaimed al Qaeda member Mohamed Merah killed seven people in the Toulouse area before being shot dead last week.
Photo: So, Katniss, aka Jennifer Lawrence, witnessed this Blake Griffin dunk.