The prostitution scandal involving U.S. Secret Service agents in Cartagena, Colombia, drives home a similar point. Sen. Joseph Lieberman has played down the incident, stating that the agents involved “were not acting like Secret Service agents. They were acting like a bunch of college students away on a spring student weekend.” Once again, south of the Rio Grande, the same standards of ethics simply do not apply.
- sarisabella likes this
- sundaeflowers reblogged this from cheatsheet
- justwannaeat likes this
- unfriendlytaiwanesehottie likes this
- jayaprada reblogged this from politicalthinker2099
- questionall likes this
- politicalthinker2099 reblogged this from cheatsheet
- irkajavasdream reblogged this from cheatsheet
- extasisfilosofico said:The big difference is that Secret Service agents are government employees.
- cheatsheet posted this
A speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from across the web and around the Tumblrverse, brought to you by The Daily Beast.