Here’s what was found in Gaddafi’s “love den” at Fateh University in Tripoli: double bed, flowery carpets, Jacuzzi with water jets, and a full gynecological examination room—some say for illegal abortions. Gaddafi visited the campus a few times a year to lecture students.
- morganyou8 likes this
- salvador7dr likes this
- abjv reblogged this from cheatsheet
- withcolorandshapes likes this
- victoryormartyrdom reblogged this from cheatsheet
- sunshinegoawaytoday likes this
- elisabeth reblogged this from cheatsheet and added:
- idroolinmysleep said: It’s also been postulated (not by me — I’m not that smart) that the gyno room is basically a “virgin verification center” for, uh, private lectures by the Colonel.
- ayanami251379 said: Right, to “lecture” students
- cheatsheet posted this
A speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from across the web and around the Tumblrverse, brought to you by The Daily Beast.