Frontpage: Thursday, Jan 19th
- Perry to Drop Out Today: Womp womp. In a speech he has endorsed Newt Gingrich.
- Murdoch Co. Settles 36 Hack Cases: Rupert’s British newspaper company has agreed to pay damages to 36 people whose phones were hacked by the now-defunct tabloid News of the World, and in the process admits guilt.
- Newt’s Ex-Wife Slams His Morals: Newt Gingrich’s ex-wife told ABC News that the Republican presidential candidate lacked the proper moral character to be president and sought an “open marriage” when he admitted to a six-year affair with Callista.
- Kodak Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Seeing its revenue halved since 2005, the 131-year-old company has filed. Kodak will have 18-months and a $950 mil credit line to sell off what it can.
- Santorum Up 34 Votes in Iowa: Did Rick Santorum win Iowa? Did anyone? Republican Party officials say we’ll never know.
Photo: Great Britain’s Andy Murray in action against France’s Edouard Roger-Vasselin during day four of the 2012 Australian Open. (PA Photos / Landov)