A roundup of the day’s best Booker headlines from around the Internets:
- “CORY BOOKER: Hero mayor saves Twitter from discussing Hilary Rosen story” (brooklynmutt)
- “Cory Booker Reminds Us All He’s Still a Superhero” (newsfeed)
- “Cory Booker (D-Krypton) Runs Into a Burning Building” (thinkprogress)
- “Full-Service Newark Mayor Rescues Woman From Fire, Becomes Meme” (hypervocal)
- “Meme of the morning: #corybookerstories (shortformblog)
Booker visits Piers Morgan tonight to discuss the rescue, in addition to gun laws and the Trayvon Martin case.
How did you end up writing a sequel to Drive?
One day my agent Vicky Bijur called. The producers were asking if there’d be a sequel to Drive. Of course not, I harrumphed—being an artiste and all. I hung up the phone and sat there with the image of a woman leaning against a wall, bleeding out. I wrote the first page and was hooked.
Apparently James Sallis, author of the book ‘Drive,’ has written a sequel.
Meanwhile, Ryan Gosling totes saved a woman from being hit by a taxi Tuesday evening. (Related: Ryan Gosling memes)
kiss me babe