“Cat Copter, you are cleared for landing.”
(Video can be seen here: Some Guy Turned His Dead Cat Into A Helicopter | BuzzFeed)
I don’t know, sure.
Reblogged from I'm With Kanye
Frontpage: Friday, Feb 10th
- Rep. Bachus in Ethics Probe: The Office of Congressional Ethics is investigating Republican Rep. Spencer Bachus of Alabama over possible insider-trading violations, the Associated Press reported.
- Bombs Kill 25 in Syria: In the worst violence to hit the northern city of Aleppo yet, twin bomb blasts stuck Syrian military and security compounds on Friday, killing 25 people and wounding 175. No one has claimed responsibility.
- Obama Backs Down on Contraception: According to the Associated Press, the administration has backed down from a fight over requiring religiously affiliated employers to provide birth control for women free of charge under its health care plan.
- Santorum Clarifies ‘Emotions’ Comment: Rick Santorum attempted to clarify yet another controversial remark he made Thursday on CNN, this time saying that he had “concerns” about women serving in combat because of “other types of emotions that are involved,” after the Pentagon announced that frontline roles will be available to both sexes.
- Greeks Start 48-Hour Strike: Just as the European Union breathed a sigh of relief that Greek politicians reached a deal to pass austerity measures needed for an EU bailout and avoid default in March, angry Greek workers on Friday kicked off a protest against new measures in a 48-hour-long general strike all across the country.
Photo: Because it’s Friday (via).
Reblogged from Bunny Food
Page 1 of 2
A speedy, smart summary of news and must-reads from across the web and around the Tumblrverse, brought to you by The Daily Beast.