Other things you could have done in the time it took Clinton to deliver his speech:
- Walk from one side of Charlotte to the other
- Get through half a game of Settlers of Catan
- Microwave and eat a pack of hotdogs, one at a time
- Metabolize one beer
- Get halfway through a sleep cycle
- Read 12 pages of Proust
- Watch Gangnam Style 11 times
- Learn esperanto
But then how long would it take me to metabolize this whole pack of microwaved hot dogs?
Reblogged from BuzzFeed
Guys, I think we’ve spent too much time online.
Both of us have covers that wipe him out in a way and one is light, one is dark and both I think are strong indications of how illustration works. I’m about the enter the witness protection program as I assume you are. I’ll see you on the other side. I have the blonde hair.
Tim O’Brien, designer of TIME’s Osama bin Laden cover, in a comment on Edel Rodriguez’s blog, where the latter details how he painted Newsweek’s Osama bin Laden cover.